- To capture data onto the ecommerce website database and ensuring it is always up to date.
- Ensuring daily price checks and availability of stock with all suppliers.
- Ensuring the information is in line with the suppliers price and quantity on hand.
- Managing orders and ensuring DHL collections and deliveries.
- Maintain the company's social sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and YouTube)
- Dealing with complaints.
- Must have a valid grade 12
- Must be computer literate, be able to do calculations and be able to spell correctly in English
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Must have knowledge of social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Must be creative and think out of the box and deal with situations that may arise
- Must be able to do small mathematical calculations (Pricing) and be accurate at spelling
- Capturing products and specifications on the Pivotel web site and the ecommerce (Pshop)
- Ensuring that the Pshop section in in line with the various suppliers stock levels and ensuring the updating of pricing from suppliers daily.
- Ensuring stock availability of product from suppliers daily according to the orders received
- Ensuring orders from clients are sent to the suppliers
- Tracing clients purchased stock and ensuring that DHL deliver on time
- Up loading pictures and information as products change
This position is for a young dynamic person who has just completed school and would want to go in a direction of IT website development and Ecommerce. Needs to be able to start immediately. Must live in Vanderbijlpark and have own transport to work.
Basic salary and commission on sales from the ecommerce, pleasant working environment. Training and assistance will be given.